Last year (around late August) I was leaving for my first international trip! When I was to be there I was to start my period. Hormonal acne and dark circles have been a constant in my life. I was ready for a change. I’ve been taking pics throughout the journey and I am loving skincare life for once. What used to be a pain to do, is something I now whole heartily love. The pictures are from the start, 6 months, and the last pic a full year from August.
For some background, I’m oily, acne-prone skin type with skin (when I was younger) that did not like to be tamed. I also have always had dark circles since I was a kid. I also now work nights so got to fight against that factor as well. All three pictures are taken when the hormonal acne was acting out.
More from Glowing Gorgeous: Find out here the Best Silicone-Free Moisturizers And Why Do You Care
I’m constantly trying to tweak here and there to fit what is best for me. Granted, I guess that’s why they call it a journey!
- Rodan and Fields Spotless Acne Daily Face wash (I believe they are the original drs that came up with Proactive)
- THAYERS – Rose Petal Facial Toner
- The Ordinary – Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%
- L’Oréal hyaluronic acid serum
- OLE HENRIKSEN – C-Rush Vitamin C Gel Moisturizer
- TATCHA – The Water Cream
- Supergoop! – Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Night routine includes the above as well as:
- Rodan and Fields Spotless second portion of the Spotless line
- LANEIGE – LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask
Every other day/when needed:
- GLAMGLOW – SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment Mask
- SUNDAY RILEY – Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Who knows, maybe this will help someone! Are you doing/using something you are loving too? Spread the knowledge and the love 😎
The article is taken from Cherie so that it is available to all. Credit to User @redRN3