Last year (around late August) I was leaving for my first international trip! When I was to be there I was to start my period. Hormonal acne and dark circles have been a constant in my life. I was ready for a change. I’ve been taking pics throughout the journey and I am loving skincare life for once. What used to be a pain to do, is something I now whole heartily love. The pictures are from the start, 6 months, and the last pic a full year from August.
For some background, I’m oily, acne-prone skin type with skin (when I was younger) that did not like to be tamed. I also have always had dark circles since I was a kid. I also now work nights so got to fight against that factor as well. All three pictures are taken when the hormonal acne was acting out.
I’m constantly trying to tweak here and there to fit what is best for me. Granted, I guess that’s why they call it a journey!
- Rodan and Fields Spotless Acne Daily Face wash (I believe they are the original drs that came up with Proactive)
- THAYERS – Rose Petal Facial Toner
- The Ordinary – Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%
- The OrdinaryUS$13.40
- L’Oréal hyaluronic acid serum
- OLE HENRIKSEN – C-Rush Vitamin C Gel Moisturizer
- TATCHA – The Water Cream
- Supergoop! – Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Night routine includes the above as well as:
- Rodan and Fields Spotless second portion of the Spotless line
- LANEIGE – LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask
Every other day/when needed:
- GLAMGLOW – SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment Mask
- SUNDAY RILEY – Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Who knows, maybe this will help someone! Are you doing/using something you are loving too? Spread the knowledge and the love 😎
The article is taken from Cherie so that it is available to all. Credit to User @redRN3