Since some products from CeraVe & The Ordinary are always sold out, Hyram here has provided us some dupes formulated with similar ingredients and at the same price point.
CeraVe – Renewing SA Cleanser For Normal Skin ($10)
It contains salicylic acid, for people who have acne-prone skin and breakouts.
More from Glowing Gorgeous: Find out here the Best Silicone-Free Moisturizers And Why Do You Care
- THE inkey LIST – Salicylic Acid Acne + Pore Cleanser ($10):
You could find it at Sephora
- Aveeno – CLEAR COMPLEXION Cream Face Cleanser With Salicylic Acid ($10):
it contains fragrance, but Hyram doesn’t think it is problematic.
The Ordinary – Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%($6)
Super beneficial ingredients and very affordable
- BEAUTY BAY – Skinhit Soothing Serum ($6):
it has the most similar formulas to The Ordinary product and for a very similar price point. It has niacinamide and copper peptides. The most lightweight TO dupe for oily skin.
- THE inkey LIST – Niacinamide Oil Control Serum($7):
a great high-quality product. It’s better for people who have drier skin.
CeraVe – Hydrating Facial Cleanser($14):
great for people who have dry sensitive skin
- VANICREAM – Gentle Facial Cleanser($9):
good for dry and sensitive skin. Dermatologists are constantly recommending it. You could find it at pretty much every drugstore.
- FIRST AID BEAUTY – Pure Skin Face Cleanser ($11):
you could find it anywhere
- LA ROCHE-POSAY – Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser($15):
great for dry skin, but still provides a little bit of foam. Plus it’s a big size for a great price point.
The Ordinary – Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5($7)
- THE inkey LIST – Hyaluronic Acid Serum($7):
not much difference with TO
- GOOD MOLECULES – Hyaluronic Acid Serum($6):
this brand focuses on sustainability with a great price point
CeraVe – Daily Moisturizing Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin($11):
- Neutrogena – Neutrogena Combination Skin Moisture($12):
does a good job to moisturize your face without making it oily. Fragrance and irritant-free.
- Aveeno – Daily Moisturizing Lotion($10):
very similar to CeraVe product
The Ordinary – Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution($9):
an exfoliating product
- THE inkey LIST – Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner($7):
with the most similar formula. Not heavy, super lightweight.
- Krave – Kale-Lalu-yAHA($25):
a little bit expensive, but it works so much better than TO for Hyram. He had never experienced sensitivity, irritation, redness, burning, stinging with this product.
- BEAUTY BAY – SkinHit Correcting Serum($7):
much more gentle but still effective at exfoliating the dead skin cells off of the face
Please leave your thoughts and suggestions below💖💖
This article was taken from Cherie so that it’s available to all, credit to user @HyramSaveMySkin