We ♥️ trying new products, new brands, and new ingredients. Raise your hand if you had NEVER even heard of Cica until last year 🤚
Not everything can make its way into your starting lineup though. I’m looking at you MARIO BADESCU – Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater. So what do you do with all the products that just don’t work for you?
Here are some ideas for recycling your beauty products 💡
Got some facial cleansers you didn’t love?
- Use them as a manicure/pedicure soak 💅
- Let your partner or the teenagers in your life try them
- Try em out as a brush cleanser
- If they are moisturizing/foaming they might work for shaving
Scrubs/exfoliants you don’t want on your face?
- Use them as hand/foot scrub 🦶
- Scrub up those knees and elbows
- Smooth your booty 🍑
Got some oils that didn’t make the cut?
- Soften up your knees and elbows
- Mix some with your body lotion to make it extra rich then slather it all over 🦵
- Use it for cuticle oil, any oil works!
- If it’s cleansing oil try using it to clean your makeup brushes 🖌
Face masks you don’t like?
- If they are moisturizing they are perfect to soften feet, knees, and elbows
- Mud masks are perfect to help with buttne or backne!
Toners have witch hazel or alcohol?
- Pop them in the fridge and use as a cooling body spray in the summer ☀️
Bronzer just not your shade?
- Mix it with lotion for sexy evening body shimmer
If all else fails or your skin was sensitive to the product you can always gift to a friend/teen – my daughter and her friends always LOVED to get a bag of my cast offs when she was younger OR find a freecycle/random acts of kindness group OR a women’s shelter in your area to offer it to!
What else do you do to recycle your unwanted products??
This article was taken from Cherie to make it available to all, credit to user @therainyone