In this post, we delve into the Sugar Bear Hair brand story. Learn fun facts about the creator, ingredients, and what else the company has to offer.
No matter what hair type you’re rocking, we all crave healthy-looking locks. In the quest for perfect tresses, most of you have probably heard of a humble brand called Sugar Bear Hair.
More from Glowing Gorgeous: Find out here the Best Silicone-Free Moisturizers And Why Do You Care
In this post, I’ll share all the details on Sugar Bear Hair. I also list five facts you might not know about the popular haircare line.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Sugar Bear Hair
In the few years it’s been around, Sugar Bear Hair has gained quite the following. Here are five things you likely you didn’t know about this brand below:
- Sugar Bear Hair’s Founder is Business-SavvyThe owner of Sugar Bear Hair is a young woman named Nicole Nightly—real name, Nicole Christine Johnson. She founded the brand together with her partner-in-crime Dan Morris. Before Sugar Bear Hair, Nicole was—and still is—the CEO of Besweet Creations LLC.
Although Nicole and Dan’s corporations took off like a viral video, it was nothing compared to the craze Sugar Bear Hair created.
- Instagram Helped Build Sugar Bear Hair’s SuccessNicole invested big bucks in getting influencers and celebs to promote her gummies on Instagram.She even convinced the Kardashians to come on board, which doesn’t come cheap. Kylie Jenner alone demands a whopping $1 million to post an advertisement on Insta.
Its feeds are a well-organized montage of pleased customers—mostly influencers—and artistic shots. It has played on the happy pastel colors of pink, blue, and purple to make everything pop.
All of this effort definitely paid off: Sugar Bear Hair has accumulated more than 2.8 million Insta followers.
- These Tasty Gummies are Vitamin-Packed. Sugar Bear Hair ingredients consist of vitamins A, C, D, E, B-6, B-12, and folic acid, biotin, zinc, iodine, choline, and inositol. Spoiler alert: all of these nutrients are essential for our health, and biotin is vital for luxurious locks.They’re made of real berries, coconut oil, and a dash of sugar. Unfortunately, if you’re on a sugar-free diet you’ll have to decide if you can make an exception for your hair.
In addition to the blue bears, the brand now offers purple and pink bears.
The purple bears are sleep vitamins, which supposedly help you fall asleep quicker and feel more refreshed when you’re up. The pink ones are vegan women’s multivitamins, for whole-body as well as hair health.
Aside from repairing and preserving your hair, it can also help with fine lines and wrinkles on your skin. This vitamin, like Vitamin A, helps to supply adequate oxygen to your scalp to encourage healthy hair development. This potent antioxidant also protects your hair follicles from damage.
- Sugar Bear Hair Ain’t Cheap – Unless you’ve got a good income or you’re dating Christian Grey, these bears aren’t exactly what you’d include on your Amazon subscription list. The Sugar Bear Hair price starts at $30 for a container of 60 gummies—a month’s supply. It also offers bundles, but those run for upward of $150.
- Sugar Bear Hair: Made in the USA- The gummy-based brand produces all its goods in US factories that are inspected and approved by the FDA. I don’t know about you, but FDA approval always makes me feel safer — even if it’s only for the factories where these gummies are made.
What’s the Sugar Bear Hair Best Seller?
Sugar Bear Hair’s best seller is the classic Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins. These are the blue gummies you see flaunted on Insta. They’re 100% vegetarian and contain a healthy dose of biotin, which supposedly minimizes hair loss.
Sugar Bear Hair Hair Vitamins
Vegetarian vitamins contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Choline, Inositol, as the active vitamins and minerals. The gummies are made with real berries for a deliciously sweet flavor, coconut oil, and a dash of sugar.
Sugar Bear Hair: Sweet and Nourishing
Sugar Bear Hair promises to increase the health of your hair through a multivitamin gummy bear, which is tempting. The brand has gained immense popularity on Instagram from its influencer marketing.
Now, is it worth the hefty price tag?
I’ll let you be the judge. Sugar Bear Hair reviews are super positive (rated 4.5 of 5 with over 40,000 ratings on Amazon), though—and the brand has plenty of famous fans.
More from Glowing Gorgeous: Find out here Hyram’s Recommended Face Sunscreens For The Summer
How long does it take for Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins to work?
Generally, you should see some effect at the 3-month mark. That’s why I recommend the 3-month supply as that works out cheaper per bottle.
What vitamins does Sugar Bear Hair have?
From the official website:
Sugar Bear Hair Ingredients: their vegan vitamins contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Choline, Inositol, as the active vitamins and minerals.
This was a great piece of article from Cherie that many including myself read and used. I didn’t want it to be lost and have transposed it here. Full credit to user @sally25